Re: Wireless Support

Change the channel.  Unique SSID is a good idea, too.  If you change the
channel, make sure you change it by..uhm...can't remember the amount of
separation right off the top of my head.  I'm thinking it has to be at
least 3 channels different, but I may be wrong.  As in, if you're on
channel 1, and picking up someone else's wireless network, change it to
channel 4.  Anyone else remember this separation rule?  I was thinking it
was 6 channels, but that seems a bit high...

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"