Re: Wireless Support

On 21 Nov 2002 14:55:58 -0600
 John Bell <john.bell@borg-hive.net> wrote:
>A buddy of mine had a spare linksys WAP11 I am using temporarily.  I can
>get it for $100.
>
>Now I'm wireless for $125.  Cool.

I bought this card a while back on ebay for $15 with shipping,
http://www.proxim.com/products/all/skyline/pn476bld/index.html

and I just bought this AP Sunday night for $49.95 with shipping:
http://www.hawkingtech.com/prodSpec.php?ProdID=56

so I've got you quite beat on price.  And I also have never paid more than
$20 for sex, no matter how many condoms were provided... jk.. :-p

>All I need to do now is implement WEP.
WEP sucks.  Put a VPN server right behind the AP, so that only authenticated
users can route past the AP.

>Thanks for all the input.
>John

Sure, always glad to toss my worthless opinions around, so thank you, for the
opportunity.

William
--
William Underwood