Re: arrrr

> WindowMaker is your friend, you can install your themes using the shell,
> and we thought about banning off topic posts but your followers would
> hear nothing of it and posted furiously off topic as being on topic,
> it's good to have you back tighe, oh and dogs suck

OMG!  it is like i have my own cult!  now i gotta buy alot of koolaid!!

Windowmaker you say....hmmmm...ill look into that when i get home.  i had
to boot the laptop into winders so that i could read my work email.  blah.

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."