From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of fiaid@quasi-sane.com
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 12:12 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: arrrr

ok,
	need help.  trying to install a theme that i dl'ed from
themes.org.  the problem is is that i can't install it from the theme
chooser in sawfish.  also, does anyone wanna recommend to me a different

window manager?  sawfish for lack of better words, sucks ass.

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."