Re: anyone selling a 28.8 (or better) hardware modem?

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 10:35:37AM -0500, Doug Simmons wrote:
> Do you know how much he wants for them?

No clue.  I didn't think anyone would be interested, so I didn't ask.

How much do you think it is worth?  He seems to be taking offers on a
lot of the less valuable stuff.

> Also, I posted a second message this morning asking for help about home
> Ethernet. Wonder why it hasn't posted?

Because I haven't approved it yet.

  The request requires your confirmation for the following reason(s):

    GLOBAL ADMIN HEADER: /^subject:\s*help\b/i matched "Subject: Help"

Majordomo flags stuff like that for moderation since it looks like
majordomo commands being sent to the list.  (It can be annoying, but
it's better than getting that sort of stuff on the list, IMHO.)