Bare Minimum RedHat Installs

Alright.  Screw this.

I've given up trying to look for minimalist distributions because everyone is so
hellbent on commercializing everything.  Commercializing things is bad in a
whole lotta cases, folks.  I prefer industrial or free-thinker tracks,
personally, but I'm a masochist, so what can I say? :P

But, back on topic.  I'm aiming to do a minimal install of RedHat with the
essential tools so I can just slap apt on there and grab RPMS/SRPMS as I need
them like I used to do during my Debian days.

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling.