Re: sendmail problem

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:54:51PM -0500, Tighe Schlottog wrote:
> you have used sendmail -bt to test right?  that should give you some crap
> that you might need.

What ruleset should I check?  I can't find one that actually tells you
where it would deliver to.

But, like I said, I'm tired.  Maybe I'm just being slow.  Plus my copy
of Sendmail, 2nd Ed. isn't handy.

> also, check your virtualhosttable, maybe you got something mapped in
> there funny.

I thought of that.  All the *table files are empty.  There's nothing
interesting in /etc/mail/access, local-host-names, or anything else I
can think of that might be related.  :-/

I've also tried various things with DNS configuration, made sure
nsswitch.conf hadn't been changed, ...

Like I said, this is really confusing me.