Re: Browser disconnects with eBay

> Refresh my memory on how to do this.... :+)
> I have ethereal if that's a better tool than tcpdump.

i am still a little happy from the labor day celebration.  but i think
that this might do it

tcpdump -i <interface for inbound packets> -nn -vvv host <ip of dst
machine>

the -nn will kill all name translation.  the -vvv will give uber
verbosity, and might show something that you need.  ethereal might show
something too, but i don't use it that often.

> And should I do this on my box or the firewall?

where ever the packets are being dropped.

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."