speaking of passing the hat...

Mike808 found us a little half terabyte or so SCSI RAID array for the
ftp site the other day. He paid for it with his own money, but I'd like
to see him get paid back ASAP, so we're going to be asking for donations
from SILUG, LUCI, the various St. Louis groups, and anyone else who
sees the value in having ftp.silug.org around.

This is just a warning.  We should have details available by this
weekend.