From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of William Underwood
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 10:01 PM
To: Kara Pritchard; Steve Pritchard; silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: This week's bootcamp.

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:07:11 -0500 (CDT)
 Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote:

>I think I'm just going to have to give up.
You mean give up, as in cancel the whole shebang? :-(

>Maybe offer a social, but I can't afford to invest time
>if people aren't interested anymore.
Well, come on, people, you wanna get certified, or what?  Oh, I do mean
certified on Linux, not on the basis of your various psychoses.

>It just sucks, because we were *just* getting into the
>good stuff.
Hey, I think that should probably stay between you and Steve... :-)

Seriously, I was really looking forward to Nates presentation on
kernels.  Perhaps you're willing to do an alternate presentation, Nate?

>Kara

Thanks, Kara and Steve, I appreciate the time you guys put in making
this happen in the first place.  Also, thanks to those people who've
helped with the presentations.

William

--
William Underwood