Re: This week's bootcamp.

Hi William, Kara, Steve,

On Monday, August 12, 2002, 10:00 PM, you rearranged your electrons about
"This week's bootcamp.":

WU> On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:07:11 -0500 (CDT)
WU>  Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote:

KP>>I think I'm just going to have to give up.
WU> You mean give up, as in cancel the whole shebang? :-(

KP>>Maybe offer a social, but I can't afford to invest time if people
KP>>aren't interested anymore.

Kara, can you repost your entire email from 8/11 with the above partial
remarks as noted in-between William's.  I have not received this email at
all, and am wondering what your comments were.

WU> Seriously, I was really looking forward to Nates presentation on
WU> kernels.  Perhaps you're willing to do an alternate presentation, Nate?

I am also looking forward to this.

WU> Thanks, Kara and Steve, I appreciate the time you guys put in making
WU> this happen in the first place.  Also, thanks to those people who've
WU> helped with the presentations.

Ditto for me also.. not just with our meetings on Sunday, but with
everything.

--

Best regards,
 Gary

 Today's thought: If someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but
 it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head.