Yellow Dog Linux CDs for your LInux User Group (fwd)

Anyone care about this?  It's for your Mac. Anyone have one?

-Kara

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:48:32 -0600
From: Amanda Wolf <awolf@newhope.terraplex.com>
To: wallen@lug.boulder.co.us/kenweinert@home.com
Subject: Yellow Dog Linux CDs for your LInux User Group

As the developers of Yellow Dog Linux for PowerPC computers, we
routinely find ourselves with an abundance of once-removed versions
of YDL. As our primary users are Apple Macintosh owners, we are
eager to support your members who own old and new Apple hardware
alike.

In particular, we believe YDL offers a unique opportunity for older
Macs. As Apple is now focused on Mac OS X and will in the
not-so-distant future no longer support classic Mac OS, YDL stands
as a modern, supported, fast, and highly flexible OS that supports
systems as old as 7200s.

As graphical desktop for home or office (Yes! Linux has a powerful
GUI), an email/ftp/web server, or code development workstation, YDL
now offers over 1,000 packages. You can learn more about YDL at
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/ and get involved by subscribing to
the Announce and General Mailing lists at
http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/ where we maintain a very active,
supportive community.

Now down to business ... we have in-house YDL 2.1 CDs (no longer a
shipping product ) and are ready to find anew home. If you want to
receive some let us know if you are interested with a response to
this email and answers to the following questions:

complete name of user group-

primary contact-

phone & email -

mailing address-

number of users in group-

frequency of meetings-

preferred number of copies of YDL

Looking forward to hearing from you soon as the CDs are going to go
quickly.

Sincerely,
Amanda Wolf
Terra Soft Solutions