Re: That was fun.

If you read the "nearby towns" listing... My mom works in Cynthiana, 8
miles away from the Evansville one, and my dad works in Evansville. The
other one (below) was out of Paducah KY.

About 90% of my maternal family live within 15 miles of the Evansville
one. The reported thunder sounds and violent shaking, but to my amazement,
nothing seems to be damaged.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/