Re: [DISCUSS] Oh boy... (fwd)

http://newsforge.com/newsforge/02/06/05/1721223.shtml?tid=2

-----Original Message-----
From: Tighe Schlottog [mailto:emry@icephyre.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:15 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Oh boy... (fwd)

this group is a talking head for redmond.  i have read one of their
"studies", you know that phrase abotu a million monkeys and a million
typewriters?  looks applicable in this case.  what a bunch of tards.

i wonder if these people have even heard the phrase peer review...

> This is from the St Louis Unix group's list... what a crock of...
> butter!@#!@!

Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."
	"Oh yeah?  I toss poo."