network cards (for sale)

If more of you were on the forsale list, I would have posted there,
but I figured a bunch of you might be interested in this.

I just got another case of RTL8139C-based network cards (PCI, 10/100).
If anyone wants one (or ten), I'll be bringing them to the meeting
tomorrow.  I normally charge $7.50 plus tax, but for tonight's meeting
I'll include the tax.

So that's $7.50 each for as many as you can carry...