Re: ot: howto know when you are hooked on tab complition

> Tighe, you're first on my list to alpha test my company's flagship software.

woohoo!  oh wait.  what does your software do?  you have prolly told
everyone and given my attention span i missed it.  ;)

> The prototype is *almost* there. Sorry, it won't be GPL'd. Too many rich
> folk that need to part with some of theirs.

i plan on GPL'ing my DNA soon.  imagine that, multiple Tighe clones
running around!  IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!  plus, i would always have someone
to go bowling with.  :)

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky