Re: ot: howto know when you are hooked on tab complition

Tighe Schlottog wrote:
> i just wrote a 65 page doc and near teh end of it, i kept trying to tab
> complete the words i was using. because,god damn it, you should know what
> i am trying to say! bash does!  why can't you!  curse you star office!

Tighe, you're first on my list to alpha test my company's flagship software.

The prototype is *almost* there. Sorry, it won't be GPL'd. Too many rich
folk that need to part with some of theirs.

Mike808/
CEO, Bang Plus One Software
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!