Re: emacs vs. vi and procmail anti-spam measures

You can find them at http://www.koree.net/procmail/.  The file
"procmailrc.lists" is just my example of filtering off lists.  You'd
obviously need to update it to match your settings.  Also, the
example.procmailrc would need to be renamed to ~/.procmailrc, and edited
to reflect your environment.  Some of these recipies are primitive.  Some
are not.  They're never all the way done, as I'm always getting spam that
makes it through, and then trying to find a way to edit my filters so I
can catch it in the future.  All of the ones with "EXITCODE"  in the
action do a bounce that looks as though your account doesn't exist.  This
was a good idea, but is not that effective because most of the reply-to
addresses on these spam messages are bogus, and you just end up getting
some nice postmaster mail.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."