PCI IDE Card

Today at Sam's I bought a WD 100GB UATA/100 HD.  I'm going to put this in a
Dell Poweredge 2100 server.  It's running RedHat 7.1 with 2.4.16 and ext3 on
all partitions.  I'm thinking about the Promise Ultra 100TX2.  Does this
card work with Linux?  I'm wondering what kind of recommendations and/or
experiences anyone has with these or comparable cards.  I'm not looking for
RAID capabilities just a somewhat inexpensive (yet reliable) PCI IDE card.

Thanks
Jason