Re: Tonight's meeting (Metro)

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 04:30:11PM -0600, Tighe wrote:
> I have a small problem right now and I won't be able to present tonight

I hope you feel better soon.  I've been through a mild episode of that
before and it *sssuuuuuuuccccckkkkked*.  (Even that required a month
of prescription Pepcid and washing my meals down with Maalox.
Erythromycin is *evil*.)

We've had a couple of volunteers for alternate
topics/mini-presentations, and I have some stuff to talk about, so
we'll be fine.  And we still have a projector.

Hopefully I'll still see a bunch of you there in a few minutes...