Re: ssh

Having to deal with OpenSSL and the other pain in the ass prerequisites
have kept me from OpenSSH.  heh 'cept for on my OpenBSD machines.  I use
ssh 3.0.1 with no problems on my other machines.  My problem is having to
install 9932402942 libs before I install software when I can install one
evil, commercial package in half the time?  :) If you keep up on
security holes, something a responsible admin should do anyway,
you'll have no problems with either.  There is no guarantee that OpenSSH
won't have a security hole found tomorrow that SSH Communications server
doesn't have.

	Lee

          This is your penguin
             on linux