Re: MySQL documentation? solaris experience

> Steve
> PS It came with SunOS 5.7 on it so naturally I trashed that! I guess it's
> too late to hack the password now, eh?

if it still has sunOS 5.7 and you just need a root password i can crack that
password, piece of cake, theres a way to boot into single user mode without
a password, mount the disk and change the password, i did it to my sparc ipx
with a locked down version of sunOS, i just need to remember the sequence of
events to do it

Bob T. Kat

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.    --Steven Wright