Re: What to do!?

I was just asking because that usually means that you need to get the
funny connector in the back, unless you wanna run scsi ribbon on the
inside of the machine.  THat is usually a bitch to do.  You ought to look
at pricewatch or ebay for drives.  That is where I buy my crap
normally.  :)  Although, if you wanna pickup a bartab for a night of
drinking I think that I might be able to "magic" one up for
you.  Although, you could probably get a terabyte of disk for my little
groups bar tab.  ;)  I'll ask me boss if we are looking at getting rid of
some of teh small disk, mostly 2-4 Gig's.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook