Re: Meeting Stuff

The Reindl's had volunteered for a couple items. If you can talk 15
minutes or so on a topic (of any sort), we need 2-3 more volunteers to
have a full meeting.

Yes. I have my stuff all figured. I was going to do a presentation on GRUB.
15 Minutes should be about right. No question and answer afterward though. I
don't want anybody finding out how truly stupid I really am by asking
questions. Nate said he'd do PHP just to piss Steve off. Hmmmmmmmmm. We're
not going to get into this GNOME vs KDE thing again I hope!