Re: Matrox G450 and where to buy a machine locally

Yesterday I said:
> It's nice to have a DVD or CD-ROM plus a burner so you can do direct
> CD-to-CD copies.  (I have a crappy DVD drive and a burner on my work
> box for just that reason.)

I just remembered the other cool thing.  You can do this (in
/etc/modules.conf):

    pre-install ide-scsi modprobe -k ide-cd
    options ide-cd ignore=hdd
    alias scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi

(Where hdd is the burner, and hdc is the DVD.)

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.