firewall script

I've been working on a script that will generate an iptables script.
It will currently only work on a Red Hat (or similar) system, since it
reads the network configuration from /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/*.

If anyone wants to give it a try, grab a copy here:

    http://www.silug.org/~steve/software/scripts/perl/genfw

(Download that and run "perldoc genfw" to see how to use it.)

I'd be very interested to know what everyone thinks...

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.