Re: Fairview Heights: 6/19 meeting?

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 02:13:48PM -0500 or thereabouts, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> If we go the 2nd choice (which seems to be in agreement) we can just have
> it here at my house, I can accomodate larger crowds of people :)
Sure, then we can all have a sleep over<g>... my young teenager girl just
had 11 girls sleep over for her birthday.... while I rushed to find Prozac!

> How about a pizza party? Anyone willing to chip in? I can have Steven pick
> up Fortel's (1/2 baked) in St Louis and we can finish them here. Yum yum!
I would be more then willing to chip in for this, and also the beer.  This
would be my initial meeting also....

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought:
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.