FVHTs Tuesday Night Meeting

All,

Glad to hear you all made it!  Obviously everybody from SRA that normally attends/opens the place up was absent.  I want to apologize for not sending a message here.  I sent a message to a couple SRA folks Sunday night as a late notice that I was going to be out of town, and I also would not have access for posting a message here stating so.  But I also did not know if the other SRA folks would be here, so I did not feel comfortable cancelling, or posting the cancellation message before I left.  Sooooo, to make a long story a little longer...  a few individuals knew they (themselves - {grammar}) would not be here to open up, but the group obviously did not.  This probably will not happen again, because I normally do not travel much.  Plus I will try much much harder to remember to let others know farther in advance if I will be absent.  I knew two weeks in advance of my trip, but I did not realize until Sunday night that I would be missing the LUG meeting (which I very much wanted to attend).

I vote for a replay, and if Mr. Burke is serious about giving his presentation in his offices for the next meeting (15 May) instead (very understandably so, -- I am so sorry for the inconvenience of hauling that equipment around), I would certainly attend there.

But of course, we need to coordinate this ahead of time!!

So, now that I am now back, we **will** have a study group meeting tomorrow night (Friday 20 April 2001, 7:00-9:00) at the SRA conference room.  I'll be there, and if no one else shows up, I understand!  ;-)

Tyler