FWH & CDALE: Special Event Speaker

Hey everyone,

I'm working with our friend Dave McAllister (now with Egenera.com) to set
up a Tour from St Louis through Chicago to speak to us about Linux
clustering and mass network storage. Dave's background in the Linux
community is pretty interesting, ranging from having started SGI on their
Linux movement, to building the Linux 3ware support for IDE RAID.

I'm shooting for him to be able to visit our Central Illinois groups
around 5/22 or 6/19. Then the following Wed or Thurs have a special
speaker event in St Louis. That Friday I'd like to have something fun,
either at my home or somewhere around Fairview Heights for SILUG members
(unless you'd prefer a formal presentation). Then on Saturday morning,
shuttle Dave off to Chicago for his events there.

What do you guys think? Are you even interested?

-Kara

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/