Re: Okay, so WTF happened? and FVH Administrivia

Kara,

Thanks for remembering me. I guess I left a little too early. Nate's friend
was there and I wanted to get him home so there was no confusion. I'm
terribly aware of the concern parents have for their children's safety.
Speaking of that, cool!, a little Kara junior. Totally awesome. I do not
envy Daddy Steve about 16 years from now when the boys come knocking.
Congrats!

The previous rant was meant in jest, for anyone whom I might have offended.
Sorry! Chock it all up to experience, I guess we need to open the channels
of communication within the group a little further.

Steve

PPS I'll get in touch about the CBT stuff! Not sure when, though.