Linux and Telephony

Hey guys,

At the last Fairview Heights SILUG meeting, Ken brought up the topic of
Linux on Telephony systems. So, when I saw this post looking for
volunteers to work on such a beast, some of you might be interested ;-)

-Kara

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/