Re: Did you know ...

Sounds good to me.  ;)  I think that this should be the default for all
installs of linux.  Sorry, I have had more jolt cola than i can count in
the past 7 hours.  I feel all twitchy and stuff . . .  weird. *snap*

d00d!!1!  c0m3 7rY @nD Cr@cK mY 31337 b0x!!1!  Pr0n Ru13s!!1!

Whoa!  Sorry about that, seems like the script kiddy in all of us just
came out of me!  Sheesh . . . *smack*

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\