Re: OT: Re: Red Hat 7.1 Beta

I think that my favorite of these was the Lego Matrix that I saw a while
ago.  *Bang!*  *Bang!*  *Bullet Time!*  Sorry to those who find this
annoying, I am working on about my 10th jolt this morning plus I haven't
slept since Tuesday.  :)

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\