SILUG: Monday, 11/18/2002 Carbondale meeting reminder

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is tomorrow, Monday, November 18, 2002 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room
325 (Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.  Don't
forget that parking isn't quite as readily available as we'd like
around the library, so give yourself plenty of time to find a good
parking spot (or to take a little walk).

Our topic for tomorrow's meeting will be package management.  My goal
for the meeting is for everyone to be comfortable using rpm and apt.
For our Red Hat users, I'll also discuss how apt is better than
up2date.  (The two don't have to be used exclusively, but if you have
apt, you really don't need up2date.)

Of course, we'll also answer questions, talk about interesting Linux
news, and maybe discuss the Red Hat Road Show a little.  I will also
have some free stuff.

If anyone needs me to bring CDs, spare parts, or anything else, try to
let me know as soon as possible.  If I already promised you something,
*please* remind me.

See you there.  :-)