SILUG: Special events, and Thursday, 11/7/2002 O'Fallon meeting

First of all, in case everyone isn't aware, the Red Hat Road Tour is
coming through Edwardsville (now - 1PM) and St. Louis today.  For more
information, see

    http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/

Also, more details will be announced later, but we're planning an
installfest for Saturday, November 30, 2002.

And last but not least, the next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern
Illinois Linux Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday,
November 7, 2002 at the O'Fallon City Library.  As usual, the meeting
is at 7 PM.  See the web site for the location, driving directions,
etc.

Our topic for tomorrow's meeting is one that is sure to get everyone
excited...  Mailing list managers.  (You know, like Majordomo,
Mailman, etc.)  Charlie Brune will be giving us a little tour of
Mailman, and I'll be talking about Majordomo 2.

It will be interesting.  Really.  I swear.  :-)

Of course, we'll also talk about any interesting Linux news, answer
questions, and that sort of thing.

See you there.