Help me. I've fallen and I can't get up!

First of all, Nate and I will be at Best Buy tomorrow at 10:00 am. I'm not sure how long we'll be able to stay but we'll be there.

Second---------------
I have installed RH 7.0 and I want it to connect through a NT 4.0 Server running Proxy server 2.0 to the internet. I know, eeeeeeewwwwwww Windoze. It works and I'm not ready to kill it yet, yet, yet.

Local IP's are 192.168.10.X (1 is the server all others the workstations, duh!)
Domain name is @HOMEPROXY
RH 7.0 is going to be 192.168.10.4 on eth1(eth0 is installed but reserved for later use, as the proxy)

I haven't been able to make this thing talk to the Winblows box yet.

Under the KDE Network Control panel
NAMES tab
Hostname: RedHatBeast
Domain: @HOMEPROXY
HOSTS tab
IP 127.0.0.1
Name RedHatBeast
INTERFACES tab
lo 127,0,0,1
eth0 24.15.96.48
eth1 192.168.10.4
ROUTING tab
Default Gateway 192.168.10.1
Default Gateway Device NTSVR

I can successfully ping 192.168.10.1 so it sees it I just can't get to the internet.

Oh yea, one other thing, I made a bootdisk and it will only boot from the bootdisk. Not a big deal but I'd like to put LILO in the MBR where it belongs. I haven't been able to find documentation on how to do this once the OS is installed. Suggestions?

Steve

Who said ignorance is bliss?