Re: install boot higher than 1023

I had a similar problem that I spent several days with before I solved
it
with Partition Magic.  Even then, I had to instruct Partition Magic to
put
Linux before other things on the disk.  (It wanted to put Linux at the
end
of the disk, and then failed, because of the 1023 limit.)  I was
installing
RH 6.1.

--Chester

<http://www.cs.siu.edu/~goesbatu>     <mailto:goesbatu@siu.edu>