Nextcloud 20 on F33 w/podman (Fedora Magazine)

Before I send off a message to Fedora Magazine to report a problem with one of their latest articles, would someone in the SILUG space please see if they can get this to work on their Fedora 33 system?

https://fedoramagazine.org/nextcloud-20-on-fedora-linux-with-podman/

Everything works for me until I get down to this section:

# Deploy Nextcloud
$ podman run --detach
  --env MYSQL_HOST=nextcloud-db.dns.podman
  --env MYSQL_DATABASE=nextcloud
  --env MYSQL_USER=nextcloud
  --env MYSQL_PASSWORD=DB_USER_PASSWORD
  --env NEXTCLOUD_ADMIN_USER=NC_ADMIN
  --env NEXTCLOUD_ADMIN_PASSWORD=NC_PASSWORD
  --volume nextcloud-app:/var/www/html
  --volume nextcloud-data:/var/www/html/data
  --network nextcloud-net
  --restart on-failure
  --name nextcloud
  --publish 8080:80
  docker.io/library/nextcloud:20

# Check running containers
$ podman container ls

I am pretty sure they left off the trailing "\" from each line of the "podman run --detach" lines. But I think there must be something else wrong.

--Doc Savage
    Fairview Heights, IL