Fedberry - A Fedora spin for the Raspi 2/3

I just ordered a Raspberry Pi 3 with the intent of setting it up as a ZoneMinder micro camera server.
If you are like me, you might prefer to run a Redhat based distro on your pi.

The following site represents a Fedora spin intended specifically  Raspberry Pi 2's and 3's:
http://fedberry.org/

As Fedora does not (yet) support the Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B (RPi2/3), FedBerry was created so people could easily install and use Fedora on the RPi2.

Oh, and when is our next meeting?

 Thanks,
 Andy