Re: FC7 panics on boot from USB

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Robert Citek <robert.citek@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

Has anyone here successfully booted FC7 from a USB thumbdrive?

I don't know if this will accomplish what you are wanting but I remembered reading about this before. I've also read that Fedora 9 will have better support for installing on USB drives.

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f8/en_US/sn-Live.html#sn-USB-Booting

Jason
--
Jason Smith
jvsmith at digitalmatter.us

Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war;
no nation has ever borrowed largely for education. Probably,
no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization.
We must make our choice; we cannot have both.
~Abraham Flexner

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.
~Edward Everett