Re: FC7 panics on boot from USB

Robert,

We've seen very similar issues where the default install process seems to append the number "1" to all lablels within /etc/fstab

If your "/" root partition is "/dev/sda2" can you checks it's label
(e2label /dev/sda2) or "blkid" command should tell you what all partitions and their labels really are .

I'd bet , changing your /etc/fstab line from "fc7" to just "/" and it might work ...

HTH

-rogerhill

--
#!/usr/bin/rh stop

---- Robert Citek <robert.citek@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Robert Citek <robert.citek@gmail.com> wrote:
>  This post in the forums sound really close to the problem I'm
>  experiencing, although I'm not using LVM:
>
>  http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=169203
>
>  I'm wondering if the "/" in the label is causing the problem.

Nope.  Relabelled the fs from "/1" to "fc7" and updated the grub.conf
and fstab.  Still kernel panics.

Regards,
- Robert