Tonight's meeting

Here's what I'm thinking about focusing on for tonight's meeting:

  1) Installing Fedora for use on a desktop
  2) Preview of Fedora 7
  3) MythTV

For 1) I have an email that I never quite finished with instructions
on how I do a desktop install (so the Right Way, in other words ;-),
and as it happens I have to do a fresh install on Kara's laptop (the
hard drive died), so I'll do that during the meeting.

For 2) I have a spiffy Live CD.  Or at least I will in 4-5 hours, if
rsync is to be believed.  If all else fails, I can run home for a
copy...

For 3) I have my MythTV box at the shop.  I never really finished
getting MythTV working on it, but it's close, so I may try to poke at
that a bit today.  If all else fails, I'll show everyone where I'm at
right now.  (I can bring up the frontend GUI, but several things don't
work properly.)

I should warn you all that we're going to be short a table tonight, so
we might have to get creative...

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.