Home Routers/Gateways

I need a replacement for the home DSL router here. Wonder what you all
might recommend as a solid unit that supports wired and wireless
connections.

I need something with port forwarding. There are two Linux machines
here available to the outside world for SSH, SMTP, and POP services.

I also need to be able to use a WinXP machine at home to access a
Windows server elsewhere via VPN connection using the Windows client
and server. (Some Netgear products apparently don't support the
protocol for this.)

Thanks!

Tim
Springfield, IL