St. Louis Code Camp in May

Thought I would pass on this announcement from Brian Button about
Code Camp.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

=================================

As you may have heard, a group of local St. Louis developers are
organizing the St. Louis Code Camp to be held May 6th and 7th. Code
camps are very loosely organized conferences where people who are
passionate about software come to listen to and give talks on
subjects they feel strongly about. As a concept, they started in
Boston, spread to the West Coast, and we're very excited to be
bringing it here to the center of the country.

The basic idea behind code camps is described in the Code Camp
Manifesto at http://blogs.msdn.com/trobbins/archive/
2004/12/12/280181.aspx. They are:

1) By and for the local developer community
2) Always free
3) All content is original and freely available for all to use
without restriction
4) No fluff -- only code
5) Community owned -- anyone may attend, anyone may sign up to
speak.  Both roles are first-come, first-served
6) They always occur over a weekend

All languages, platforms, methodologies, operating systems, and
topics are welcome. We'd love to have talks about Java on MacOS, Ruby
on Windows, Mono on Linux, you name it, we'd love to hear about it.

All are welcome to sign up to attend, present, or volunteer at our
St. Louis Code Camp website, http://www.stlcodecamp.org.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know at
bbutton@agilestl.com.

Thanks for your help,

bab
--