Computer Room & Kara's Tornado Damage

http://www.luci.org/~kara/pics/storm/

Our store is without power, and is one of the few businesses in my area
that didn't get overly damaged by yesterday's tornado.  The storage area
where the SILUG meetings are in Fairview Heights has a skylight from where
the AC unit was pulled off the roof.  I was attempting to go home and got
caught at the stop light in front of K&G.  An explanation is linked from
the front page.

We've had a number of calls, so I thought I'd post this here.

Kara Pritchard                     Phone: 618-398-3000
President, KS Computer Room Inc.        kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group     www.silug.org