Wanting opinions...

I have grown into a very avid linux user and a mild-mannered developer.
That being said, I don't have a wide enough perspective to form a
reasonable opinion about this article:

http://www.forbes.com/2005/06/16/linux-bsd-unix-cz_dl_0616theo.html

I'm curious as to what other people think. I'm especially interested in
what people who have been using linux a lot longer than myself (going on
4 years soon...) think of it. So, as long as this isn't going to start a
flame war, what is your perspective on what this guy has to say?

Thanks,
Ken