Re: FC4t2 progress

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 20:45 -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Yum second attempt. Install 5, Update 461, Remove 0. Here we go.... This
> time there are only 409 packages to download. Where does yum store its
> rpm files? I've already got the Development directory stored elsewhere,
> so it seems dumb to download everything twice...

This is very peculiar. I found the local yum repository and copied all
my downloaded Development rpms to it. Shoulda bypassed the need to
download everything, right? Wrong. For some reason it says all the
Development rpms I ftp'd from download.fedora.redhat.com have different
checksums than the same files from ftp.dulug.duke.edu. I'm not going to
wait around half the night watching a 350 package download. G'nite all.

--Doc