Linux on MAC.

Does any one have experience using Linux on a Apple Mac?  With the
mini mac out I am starting to eye the mini mac for my hardware.  Any
distros better than others(Not trying to start something just looking
for info:).  In my google hunt it looks like Debian, Yellow Dog, and
the BSD's(which run MACX umm Darwin) are the main distro's.  I did
look at Slackintosh but looks like the main developer stopped updating
his website, so I question the state/status of the distro.

Thanks,

Daniel
--
Want a MiniMac