Re: [Slightly OT] USB v1 and v2 compatibility

Need to be careful with that.  Some USB 2.0 drives are not compatible
with USB 1.0 connections.  After doing a firmware upgrade on an external
CDRW drive I had, it would only work with USB 2.0 connections.  Had to
purchase a 2.0 card.

Besides, I agree that you should get a USB 2.0 card. Surely anything you
get nowadays will be able to use it.

Phil