Re: Summer Conference (fwd)

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 21:07, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Anybody feel like helping out with this?

I like the idea of promoting Linux and open source to students as a long
term strategy to (1) break Microsoft's stranglehold on the market and
(2) reduce America's dependence on 150,000 H1B workers.

If this event is to be held in the Metro East area, put me down as
"interested".  I trust Nicholas will follow up with details.

--Doc